Here is my CSR Racing 2 guide, it’s short and sweet for people like me who don’t like to read much ! I’ve listed below the CSR Racing 2 cars.
- Never spend Gold! – Or buy it either, you can always wait for parts!
- At the end of each level, only start the last boss race (3 of 3) when your car is fully upgraded! Don’t get tricked in to spending real money to buy anything extra, your full upgraded car will do the trick.
- If you get a good or perfect start after the tier boss battle, you should win the ‘prize’ they offer.
- Take the bet to win the car each time when finished the 3 and final Boss race, you should be able to do this easily now.
- Use your boss car as much as you can in the next tier, it will earn you cash quickly!
Other Top Tips:
- Join a crew – work together to earn rewards!
- Complete as many trials and challenges as possible to win bronze, silver and gold keys.
- Make sure you apply your fusion parts!
- Check your Rare imports regularly, free parts every 4 hours!
I chose the following cars and found each tier easy enough:
- CSR Racing 2 – Best Tier 1 Car – Toyota GT86
- CSR Racing 2 – Best Tier 2 Car – Subaru WRX STi
- CSR Racing 2 – Best Tier 3 Car – Audi RS 5 Coupe
- CSR Racing 2 – Best Tier 4 Car – Nissan GT-R (R35) Premium
- CSR Racing 2 – Best Tier 5 Car – Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Finally, you’re often prompted to watch a video for 1 fuel pump. It’s worth doing and only lasts 30 seconds.
You can also watch videos for free gas by selecting the gas pump each time your tank is out.
Good luck, I hope this very short CSR Racing 2 guide helps you level up faster than you did before!
Best & Fastest Tier Cars:
Boss Battle Cars: